The Solinst Levelogger App is designed to communicate with Solinst dataloggers wirelessly. The App can be downloaded for free from the App StoreSM , onto your Apple® iOS 7 smart device. Made for: iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation). To connect your dataloggers to the Solinst Levelogger App, you need the Levelogger App Interface; a simple portable hardware connection to the top of your datalogger’s Direct Read Cable. Your Apple smart device pairs with the Levelogger App Interface using short range wireless Bluetooth® technology, enabling communication with your connected datalogger.Convenient and Efficient
The Solinst Levelogger App is streamlined and very intuitive, making it easy to use. The Solinst Levelogger App provides information about the connected Levelogger, including battery level, serial number, and location. The Application provides all major programming options available with the Solinst Levelogger PC Software, but without the need to bring a bulky laptop to the field. You can save up to 10 program settings that can be applied to Leveloggers. This can help standardize all Leveloggers across a project. The App allows you to immediately check real-time readings from the connected datalogger, as well as view logged readings in a graph or database format. The data can be downloaded onto your smartphone and e-mailed or transferred directly to your computer. Data files can be compensated using the Data Wizard in the Levelogger PC Software.
- Communicate to your dataloggers wirelessly
- Makes data collection very efficient
- Eliminates the need to bring a laptop to the field
- Employs the smart technology that you are already using
- Program and start dataloggers right in the field
- View real-time readings, or download and e-mail logged data files
The Levelogger® App Interface uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect a Solinst datalogger to your Apple® smart device. Once connected, you can view data and program the datalogger using the Solinst Levelogger App. The Levelogger App Interface is compatible with the Levelogger Edge, Barologger Edge, Levelogger Junior Edge, LTC Levelogger Junior, Rainlogger Edge, as well as the older Levelogger Gold, Barologger Gold, Levelogger Junior, and Rainlogger.
Efficient and Convenient Operation The Levelogger App Interface is compact in design, and is easily transported. It uses four 1.5V AA lithium batteries that are easily replaced. The Interface has a power button to turn it on and off, and there is an auto-off after 10 minutes of inactivity. A LED light indicates its status. Operation is simple: Download the Solinst Levelogger App on your Apple smart device running iOS 7. The App is available free through the App StoreSM Connect the Levelogger App Interface to the top end your Levelogger’s Direct Read Cable, and turn it on. Enable Bluetooth on your smart device and pair the Levelogger App Interface to your device. Launch the Solinst Levelogger App.
The Levelogger® App Interface uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect a Solinst datalogger to the Apple® devices running iOS 7. Please see list of supported devices on the last page of this quick start guide. Once connected, you can use the Solinst Levelogger App to communicate with the datalogger. The Solinst Levelogger App allows you to view real time data from the connected datalogger, as well as view and download logged readings. You can also program the dataloggers or apply a saved settings file. The Levelogger App Interface is compatible with the Levelogger Edge, Barologger Edge, Levelogger Junior Edge, LTC Levelogger Junior, Rainlogger, as well as the older Levelogger Gold, Barologger Gold and Levelogger Junior dataloggers.Use with the New Wireless Levelogger Interface Batteries
- Unscrew the top of the Levelogger App Interface, to access the battery holder.
- Carefully remove the battery holder from the Levelogger App Interface housing.
- Ensure proper polarity when replacing the batteries.
- Slide the battery holder back into the Levelogger App Interface housing, ensuring it is properly lined-up.
- Screw the top of the Levelogger App Interface firmly back onto the housing.
- The Levelogger App Interface connects to the top end of a Direct Read Cable, which has a connected Levelogger at the optical end down-well.
- To connect the Levelogger App Interface, simply hold onto the top end of the Direct Read Cable, and thread the coupling of the Levelogger App Interface onto the Direct Read Cable.
- The threaded connection is designed to be stable when installed on a Direct Read Cable in a Solinst 2" Well Cap Assembly.
To turn the Levelogger App Interface on, press and hold the power button for 1 second. To turn the Levelogger App Interface off, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. The App Interface will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. The LED light indicates the status of the Levelogger App Interface when it is turned on/
- Green light flashing every second: Ready/waiting for a Bluetooth connection to be made from your smartphone device.
- Blue light flashing every 3 seconds: Bluetooth is connected
- Yellow light: Levelogger App Interface is turning off while the button is held pressed
- Red light flashing every 10 seconds: Batteries are low - replace the batteries.
- Download the Solinst Levelogger App on your smartphone device.
- Connect the Levelogger App Interface to the top end your Levelogger's Direct Read Cable. Turn the Levelogger App
- Interface on by pressing the power button.
- Enable (turn on) Bluetooth on your smartphone device by going to Settings > General > Bluetooth. Pair the Levelogger App
- Interface to your smartphone by selecting it from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Launch the Solinst Levelogger App.